October 22, 2021
In serie n°19 of "The inwarders” Podcast, Annabelle explains how she realized life mirrors what she broadcasts. By becoming more conscious about what we send out there in the World, we understand the many different impacts we have. Not only we can observe it, but we can also choose what to create for us and others.
1. First, we take a hard and honest look at our life. Is there anything life mirrors back at us, we don’t like?
2. Second, we switch the energy we no longer want that corresponds to what we want to remove out of our experience.
3. Third, we align our energy with the energy necessary to create what we desire. That includes removing resistances by letting go of wanting and addressing what is there before we act (see Serie n°9 for the entire discussion).
4. Finally, it’s like adjusting a radio station until we find the right channel. It requires to be patient and adjust until we are happy with what life mirrors back at us. Creation takes time, it’s best to focus on what we truly desires.
October 15, 2021
In serie n°18 of "The inwarders Podcast", Annabelle and Mikan discuss the difference between playing in a finite versus an infinite game relative to spirituality and awakening:
- Finite game: there are known players, fixed rules and an agreed upon objective. We play to win. To beat the other players or teams.
- Infinite game: there are known and unknown players, changeable rules and the objective is to stay/be in the game as long as possible, infinitely.
Do you know the game you are in?
In the finite game, we are comparing ourselves to others. We find ourselves in a finite game because we attach values to what we perceive. Our perceptions are such that we compare. Then, we start desiring or wanting things. Those values give energie to our creations. When we realize the finite game, we want to get out of it. But the finite game is part of the infinite game. Wanting to get out of it is still playing finite. To actually play an infinite game, there is a shift of perspective, of what we are and what life is about. That shift is awakening.
October 8, 2021
In serie n°17 of "The inwarders Podcast", Annabelle shares why most people are reluctant to be responsible for what’s happening in their life. By always holding another person or event responsible for what we don’t like in our experience we prevent us from healing. Being responsible doesn't mean at fault.
How to overcome this issue:
- First step – take responsibility for whatever happens in your experience but be conscious that being in charge doesn’t mean at fault. That carries a judgement. Their should be none.
- Second step – if you still feel at fault for an event, just process it by being aware and accepting that feeling
- Third step – once the fault is processed, just be responsible for what’s happening in your life, you are in charge, not a victim
- Four step – you are now ready to address any resistances popping up
- Fifth step – learn how to address your resistances in previous series:
- Serie n° 15: “We start were we resist”
- Serie n°9: “Address what is there before we act”
- Serie n°1: “How to address and investigate our feelings”
October 1, 2021
In this episode, the inner wisdom consultant Xavier Vazquez is sharing his experience going inward. What he discovered over the years and how it shaped him in the person he is today, sharing his knowledge in the field of spirituality and inner wisdom for the benefice of all. Since our recording, Xavier launched the “The 8 Circuit Yoga program”. I strongly advise to watch or listen to it. Links are available here. Because Xavier does going inward so well, he developed a “circuit” that guide us towards letting go of our old programs and embrace our true self. All of it is available to you from www.sitwithit.net.
Links to Xavier Vazquez and Sit with it:
Links to “The inwarders” and “IAMMikan”:
September 24, 2021
In serie n°15 of "The inwarders Podcast", Annabelle shares the first steps she uses to help her clients release their resistances. If you are looking for sustainable peace and contentment, feel free to try them out:
- First step – define that what you are looking for matches what is offered: sustainable peace and contentment with your life
- Second step – we start where we resist, by identifying the experience we try to avoid
- Third step - we embrace the experience we resisted in the first place
- Four step – we release the energy
If you wish some help going through those steps, you are welcome to contact Annabelle for a free trial session. Find out more at www.theinwarders.com/coaching. You can also contact Mikan at www.iammikan.com.
Follow the inwarders posts on LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/annabellefoussier
September 17, 2021
In this episode, the entrepreneur and founder of #impact, Regina Larko, is sharing her experience going inward. What she discovered over the years and how it shaped her in the person she is today, doing impactful work for the benefice of all. Since our recording, she has updated her story and finally posted it were it belongs. I strongly advise to listen to it. Links are available here. Because Regina does going inward so well, she keeps growing and so does #impact. Regina’s story inspires us to follow our dreams and trust the path. It will unfold perfectly and one day it makes sense like it was always meant to.
Links to Regina Larko and #impact:
Links to “The inwarders” and “IAMMikan”:
September 10, 2021
The inwarders Podcast is back with tips on how to regenerate us. In serie n°13, Annabelle shares how to settle into a silent break and why it leads to more clarity.
July 2, 2021
Are you curious about MEDITATION? Maybe you have tried before and it was hard. Annabelle shares her experience, ups and downs to help you. This serie follows serie n°8 “How to find the Observer within us”. Before you experience the Observer, discover what it is and how to find it within yourself. Then, you can come back to serie 12 later.
What to expect:
- What a meditation practice looks like when we don’t know about the Observer within.
- Most practices are helping us to quiet our mind, so we can become aware of the Presence within.
- Our meditation practice is very different when we know what to look for when we go inward.
- Our Presence is unchanged, but our experience of it changes over time.
- What matters is to be present to ourselves, not so much what our meditation looks like from outside.
- The inwarders podcast will resume on the 10th of September after a break.
June 25, 2021
Have you ever been criticised? Either through self-critics or from people around you? It is especially difficult to handle critics at the beginning of a project or life change as we tend to be more vulnerable.
In this serie, Annabelle & Mikan discuss:
- How to deal with critics: embrace the experience and avoid overreaction.
- How to deal with the person who brought the critic to our attention.
- How to be at peace while we experience critics, simultaneously.
- How to handle praises and why real freedom is being “still” either through critics or praises.
Share your experience at: www.iammikan.com or www.theinwarders.com
Book “The things you can see only when you slow down” by Haemin Sunim: https://www.amazon.com/Things-Only-When-Slow-Down/dp/0143130773
Quote: “No person can be found, who has been, is, or will be, only criticized or only praised” from the Book: dhammapada: a new translation of the Buddhist classic with annotations by Gil Fronsdal, translator. (Boulder: Shambhala, 2011): https://www.amazon.com/Dhammapada-Translation-Buddhist-Classic-Annotations-ebook/dp/B00CS5KMBM
June 18, 2021
There is a time to work and there is a time to celebrate. After we accomplish something comes gratitude and celebration. We often rush into the next steps as if only the end of the journey mattered. Take a break and look back.
In this serie, Annabelle shares her own experience celebrating the 10 first episodes of “The inwarders” podcast:
- Our appreciation and gratitude depend on the level of our identification (Ego Self vs Being)
- Celebration allows us to embrace all there is in our experience: happiness from the experience itself, along with happiness from Being
- Rushing into the next steps without taking the time to relate might be a way to avoid some hidden feelings
- After we embrace fully what is there to experience, the next steps come clearly and easily
Contact us at: www.iammikan.com or www.theinwarders.com
Updated introduction to The inwarders podcast: https://www.podbean.com/ew/pb-4tqe2-1016b7f